Architecture, Engineering or Construction experience is a must
Teeple Architects Inc. is an established, dynamic, mid-sized architecture firm located in downtown Toronto, carrying out projects at various scales for a variety of high-profile public and private-sector clients. The firm has been recognized with design honours on the local, provincial, national and international levels and has distinguished itself as a leader in the field of sustainable design. We have a reputation for design excellence combined with a high level of technical expertise, as well as for exemplary customer service.
The firm is seeking a detail-oriented, motivated and outgoing individual to develop professional proposals and presentations, awards and publication submissions as well as other diverse marketing materials.
The candidate should be keenly interested in the business of architecture, with strong interpersonal, proposal writing, editing and graphic design skills. The candidate should be knowledgeable and articulate about architectural design and practice, collaborative, friendly, and able to work creatively and effectively with firm leadership and marketing staff.
This role will involve working day-to-day with a full-time marketing coordinator as well as the firm partners and senior staff. A key focus of the position will be connecting with potential clients in the institutional, residential and commercial development sectors to ensure that Teeple Architects is considered for any current and future architectural opportunities.
As a key business development team member, the successful candidate will work closely with our team to develop and execute marketing strategies and carry out a variety of tasks associated with the day-to-day and long term success of the firm. These include:
- Participating in the preparation of proposals, RFP submissions and interview presentations, and production of awards submissions.
- Collaborating with the firm partners to develop business development and marketing strategies that aligns with the firm’s business goals.
- Generation of leads and identification of appropriate RFPs and project opportunities through appropriate procurement sites.
- Researching and pursuing print publication opportunities.
- Growing the firm’s online and social media footprint.
- Development and maintenance of marketing materials and databases.
- Development and tracking of relationships with strategic business partners (institutions, developers, contractors).
- Minimum bachelor’s level degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree or diploma in architecture, engineering, art or a design-related field.
- Previous work experience in the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient and comfortable working within MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Visual literacy with regard to architectural representation (plans, sections, elevations, perspectival drawing).
- Ability to translate technical architectural concepts into clear and engaging marketing copy.
- Flexibility to work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary team.
- Creativity with respect to written and graphic representation of the firm’s capabilities and the strategic development of business development and marketing strategies.
- Experience creating large proposal documents, and professional writing and editing skills.
- Passionate about design.
Qualified candidates should email a résumé, brief relevant portfolio and brief writing sample in PDF format to: email@example.com Apply Now